Permanent Life Explained
Invest In Lifelong Protection
Help ensure that your loved ones will be able to meet their financial goals and responsibilities if something were to happen to you. Permanent life insurance can provide lifelong protection and build cash value that can help protect your family in the future. Many policies offer guaranteed minimums for your cash value growth. Our agents offer three different types of permanent life insurance policies:
Whole life insurance
- The most basic type of permanent life insurance.
- Provides coverage throughout your life—as long as your premiums are paid—and has an investment component known as your policy's cash value.
- The cash value will increase regardless of market conditions.
- Your premium payments are guaranteed to stay the same throughout the life of the policy.
Universal Life Insurance
- Similar to a whole life insurance policy in that it has a simple savings component that can build your cash value by earning interest.
- Your policy's cash value is tax-deferred.
- You can decrease your plan and payments as your needs change.
- With underwriting approval, you can increase your plan coverage.
Variable Universal Life Insurance
- Offers potential lifelong protection and a cash value that can build over time.
- You may invest your cash value in options.
- While this type of policy has more financial risk, it also comes with the potential for greater financial reward.
A Campbell Agency representative can help you understand the different types of permanent life insurance policies and answer any questions you have.
Choosing the right auto insurance sometimes can be overwhelming, especially when there are so many rates and options to consider. We understand, and we’re here to help you stress less. This step-by-step guide can streamline […]
Most of us experience significant life changes like marriages, children, accidents, etc. However, did you know that some life changes can affect your auto insurance? This guide lays out the common situations that can […]