Comparing Life Insurance Types
Get Life Insurance You Can Count On
Plan ahead to help protect your family. Life insurance helps provide some financial security, so there's a way to help your family cover medical bills, funeral costs, mortgage or rent, college tuition and many other living expenses. An Allstate personal financial representative can help you easily understand your options.
The Campbell Agency has a wide range of life insurance solutions, so you can choose a policy that works for you and your family. Find out if term life, universal life, or whole life insurance suits your needs and your budget.
We're Here To Help You
Along with your life insurance policy, you'll get many other services and benefits to help you make decisions for your family's future.
- Get answers to your questions and useful information from our dedicated agents.
- Choose from a range of coverage options available to you.
- We can provide resources that offer a wealth of information and more.
You Have A Choice When It Comes To Coverage
You can get quality life insurance on almost any budget. An Allstate personal financial representative can help you figure out which policy works for you and your family. They offer many types of life insurance policies, like:
Term Life: This is often the most affordable life insurance coverage option. It's dependable, low cost and payment amounts won't change for the period selected. Allstate agents offer both simplified and customized term life insurance policies, like TrueFit®, to address your unique needs.
Permanent Life: Get lifetime protection that can help you build cash value over time.
- Universal Life: With universal life insurance, you'll not only get lifelong coverage, but you'll also build tax-deferred cash value that will earn interest at a fixed rate, and you'll have the flexibility to change your plan and payments.
- Whole Life: Whole life insurance coverage can help you protect your family for life, and it has an investment component to help you build cash value over time. Plus, your payments and coverage are guaranteed to stay the same.
Find The Right Plan For You
The chart below can help you compare the benefits of different life insurance policies.
Choosing the right auto insurance sometimes can be overwhelming, especially when there are so many rates and options to consider. We understand, and we’re here to help you stress less. This step-by-step guide can streamline […]
Most of us experience significant life changes like marriages, children, accidents, etc. However, did you know that some life changes can affect your auto insurance? This guide lays out the common situations that can […]