When You're In The Car, We've Got You Covered
California has specific laws that outline the types and amount of auto insurance you're required to have. Your coverage requirements might be different depending on where you live and what your personal insurance needs are. An agent can help you understand your state's insurance requirements so you can make an educated decision about the coverage levels and deductibles you want. Click here for California's minimum insurance requirements.
Coverage Centered Around You
The minimum requirements may not be enough to best protect you, your family and your car. That's why you can adjust your limits and deductibles- the basic building blocks of any policy-to fit your needs.
Our agents will help you learn more about the following coverage types:
- Collision: Covers expenses related to the damage or destruction of your vehicle that's been in an accident.
- Comprehensive: Covers expenses related to the damage or destruction of your vehicle in situations like thefts or storms.
- Liability: When an accident is your fault, bodily injury liability covers expenses related to the injury or death of another driver or a pedestrian, and property damage liability covers expenses related to the damage of another person's property-like vehicles, homes, buildings and other structures.
- Medical payments: If you and/or your passengers are hurt in an accident, this can help cover your medical or funeral expenses.
- Personal injury protection: If you and/or your passengers are hurt in an accident, this can help cover medical expenses plus related expenses like income continuation.
- Uninsured & underinsured motorist: Covers medical expenses and/or repair bills if you're in an accident, the other driver is at fault and doesn't have any (or doesn't have enough) insurance.
- Personal umbrella policy: Offers protection against liability claims or judgments, kicking in when your auto insurance liability limits have already been reached.
- Rental reimbursement: Helps cover the cost of renting a car if your vehicle is in the shop because of an accident covered under your policy.
- Sound system: Covers the cost of replacing stolen or damaged audio and/or video equipment.
- Towing & labor: Covers the cost of common roadside services like tire changes and jump-starts.
How Much Auto Insurance Do You Need?
The Campbell Agency can help you determine the limits and deductibles that are right for you. It's a great tool for starting a conversation with an agent about the coverage levels you want.
Choosing the right auto insurance sometimes can be overwhelming, especially when there are so many rates and options to consider. We understand, and we’re here to help you stress less. This step-by-step guide can streamline […]
Understanding your auto insurance doesn’t have to be difficult. Increase your knowledge and better understand your coverage by browsing our glossary of auto insurance terms. Still have questions? Your Campbell Insurance agent is the perfect person […]