Protection That's Built For A Classic
Your classic is way more than a car. It's how you have fun, show off your personality, connect with like-minded people, and experience the joys of the open road—it's what keeps life interesting. That's why it's so important to help protect your baby with classic car insurance.
Why buy classic car insurance?
In some cases, you may be able to add a classic vehicle onto your traditional auto policy. But ordinary insurance typically doesn't cut it when you've put your heart and soul into a car. Unlike conventional auto insurance, a classic car policy will reimburse you for your vehicle's value if you experience a covered loss (there's no depreciation factored in), so it can be a smart strategy to help keep your vehicle protected.
What types of vehicles are covered?
Classic car insurance isn't just for old Model Ts. Your Allstate agent can offer protection for a full spectrum of classic rides:
- Antiques and classics
- Modern classics from the 80s, 90s and 2000s
- Muscle cars, sports cars and race cars
- Classic trucks and SUVs
- Modified vehicles, hot rods and replicas
- Custom builds and vehicles under restoration
You might even consider classic car insurance for an old military vehicle, antique tractor, or a retired fire truck.
What protections are included?
In addition to conventional auto insurance protections, like comprehensive, collision and liability coverages, a classic car policy has coverages for your unique needs:
- Pleasure driving with no mileage restrictions: Head out for a soda, attend a cruise-in, or take a weekend ride.
- Protection for the value of your car: Lock in an insured value and your insurance company should pay up to that figure in the event of a covered claim (minus any deductible and/or salvage value if you find you just can't part with your car.)
- Claim service with flexibility: Go with a trusted repair or restoration shop or choose to turn the wrenches yourself (your insurance company should pay you to make the repairs).
Reach out to your local Campbell Agency for more on ways to help keep your classic covered and preserve the lifestyle that comes with that coveted set of keys.
Most of us experience significant life changes like marriages, children, accidents, etc. However, did you know that some life changes can affect your auto insurance? This guide lays out the common situations that can […]
Choosing the right auto insurance sometimes can be overwhelming, especially when there are so many rates and options to consider. We understand, and we’re here to help you stress less. This step-by-step guide can streamline […]